Thursday 1 January 2015

ArtBookGuy Michael K. Corbin's 101 artists to watch in 2015


I'm delighted to be one of ArtBookGuy Michael K. Corbin's 101 artists to watch in 2015. Michael is an avid art collector, writer, full-time broadcast journalist, yogi and runner. A New York City native, he writes for various art websites that include www.absolutearts.com and of course www.artbookguy.com

"Simon Kirk is a talented British artist whose work really captures the spirit of everyday people yet it’s also quite sophisticated. I enjoyed his postings on social media for some time before I contacted him for this interview. I’m so glad I did because we had a great chat."

READ THE INTERVIEW HERE: http://artbookguy.com/simon-kirk-folk-sophistication_954.html

 

2015 marks the 4th anniversary of the Super Hot Artists List. 
See the full list here http://artbookguy.com/101-super-hot-artists-2015_957.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I may not reply to them all but they do get read. Honest.