Monday 4 July 2011

My Studio

 View from the door... room for one!

 Worksurface and shelving. There is a system.

 6 x 4" work in progress...

 More work in progress...

 Boxes of collage material...

 Shelving to fit A4 size work, handy for me as I work on multiple pieces rather than one at a time

 Paints, TV, radio, under there somewhere is a stereo...

 More work in progress...

 and more...

 I like to have either the radio (TalkSport generally) or a DVD playing (80's horror/sci-fi, Arrested Development, King of the Hill. I'm a bit of an US TV fan)

 A great big hefty table. Marvelous.

 Some cut-up text - cut from pages of novels. I scan through rather than following the story to find little poems or phrases amongst the prose...

 More boxes of collage material...

 No tips on brush care from me, I'm afraid...

Under the work surface, plenty of drawers for storage. And no floor covering - easy to sweep, little dust.

2 comments:

  1. Great set of photos ... a real insight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A clean well-lighted place...

    much like http://www.grassfedart.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I may not reply to them all but they do get read. Honest.